Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pining...

...is pretty much what we're up to at the Café these days. I think it's a toss-up as to whether Koko or I miss Mr. Muscato more, but it's really pretty ridiculous how we sit around staring at each other.

It's amazing how one attached one gets to someone so very infuriating. But I'm sure he feels the same (and, in a couple of weeks, we're going to have the phone bills to prove it). Of course, he has all the many distractions provided by a large, fractious, and almost laughably stereotypical Egyptian family to cope with; Koko and me, not so much.

I suppose it's time to pull out the sheet music, sit down at the Café's battered old upright, and practice our new party song, as first peformed by Miss Maude Lambert...

1 comment:

  1. you pine for mr. muscato. isn't love grand? and don't worry about the phone bills. its worth every penny,or whatever currency you have there.

    ReplyDelete